With regard to Covid-19 we have made the following conditions for the event to proceed:
- It is agreed that we will not proceed if any Australian cannot attend or need to quarantine/self-isolate either going to or returning from LMYC.
- We will review the feasibility in early November 2020.
- In the interim we will continue to go through the mechanics of holding a championship in January 2021, i.e. issue an NOR, etc.
We are working on the NOR and will issue in due course, there are some significant changes to the RRS which come into effect 1 January 2021, these can be downloaded from the WS website.
We look forward to seeing you in January.